Need Help

Are you worried about Child Sexual Abuse?

If you’ve been a victim of sexual abuse, or it has happened to someone you know,
make a report safely and securely on the platforms below.

If you are a Child

You can talk to us about anything that is worrying you, online or on the phone. No worry is too big or too small.

Report to Childline

If you are an Adult

If you’re worried about a child, you can always talk to us confidentially on our helpline for information and advice.

Report to NSPCC

Online Sexual Abuse

Worried about online sexual abuse or the way someone has been communicating with you or your child online?

Report to CE-OP

Confidential Anonymous Reporting

If you suspect something and want to make a report, but do not want to identify yourself, click the tab below
and provide as much information as possible, and we guarantee your identity will be kept 100% anonymous.

100% anonymous report

Your IP address and location are not tracked by Crimestoppers

Other Reporting Partners

Remove a nude image of yourself shared online

It can be scary finding out a nude image or video of you has been shared online.
But Childline can help identify and remove this for you.

Report to Childline

Reporting Child Sexual Abuse Images

You can report child sexual abuse images hosted anywhere in the world, criminally obscene adult content hosted in the UK and non-photographic child sexual abuse images hosted in the UK, to the Internet Watch Foundation.

Report to IWF

Home Office Disclosure Scheme (Sarah’s Law)

If you are worried about someone in your child’s life, you can get them checked by the police to see if they have a record of child sexual offences.

Report to Home Office

(NAPAC) National Association for People Abused in Childhood

NAPAC provide support and information for people abused in childhood.

Report to NAPAC

Human Trafficking Helpline

Human trafficking is the movement of people by means such as force, fraud, coercion or deception, with the aim of exploiting them.

Report to MSEH

If you want to speak to a counsellor or therapist

The British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy provides a list of counsellors and psychotherapists and professional bodies offering therapy.

Report to BAPC