NNECA offers flexible, exciting and rewarding opportunities for community-minded, honest and committed people who are passionate about helping kids. Volunteering offers benefits for all parties.
Support our valuable work and you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Learn new skills while using your existing ones.
- Meet new like-minded people.
- Find out more about child sexual abuse and what you can do to protect children in your care.
- Get a free on-line training packaging, plus gear to wear at events.
PLEASE NOTE: Depending on the role of interest, you will be required to undertake a basic DBS check before you can commence volunteering at NNECA.
VOLUNTEER POSITION VACANCIES
We are currently looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Fund raising
- School speakers
- Social media consultants
- Digital marketing consultants
- Internships (12 weeks)
If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities above please contact us at – [email protected]